HERBAL APOTHECARY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICT BY LAW
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Herbal Apothecary Giveaway (“Promotion”) begins on March 7, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on March 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
The sponsor of this Promotion is Traditional Medicinals® (“Sponsor”). By participating in this Promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and/or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Promotion. Sponsor may be reached by email at Support@tradmed.com during the promotion period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents residing in any of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and have a unique, personal and valid social security number at the time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, The U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in same household, whether related or not) of Traditional Medicinals® and its parent companies, divisions, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Promotion are not eligible.
3. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 7, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. PST and ends on March 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PST. All online entries must be received by March 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
5. HOW TO ENTER: This Promotion will be announced at Natural Products Expo West 2019 in Anaheim, California.
To enter the Promotion Entrants must:
1. Take a photo of yourself in front of our Plant Power wall at our ExpoWest booth and
2. Tag us on Instagram #PlantLoversEntry @tradmedicinals @urbanmoonshine
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial Promotion/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period stated in the prize schedule in order to participate.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. PRIZES: The Winners of the Promotion (“Winner”) will receive:
1. One 2 oz Original Bitters, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $18.99
2. One 2 oz Citrus Bitters, ARV $18.99
3. One 2 oz Maple Bitters, ARV $18.99
4. One 2 oz ACV Bitters, ARV $18.99
5. One 2 oz Healthy Liver Bitters, ARV $18.99
6. One 2 oz Calm Tummy Bitters, ARV $18.99
7. One 2 oz Simmer Down Tonic, ARV $18.99
8. One 2 oz Joy Tonic, ARV $18.99
9. One 2 oz Energy Tonic, ARV $18.99
10. One 2 oz Hit the Hay, ARV $18.99
11. One 2 oz Immune Tonic, ARV $18.99
12. One 4 oz Immune Zoom, ARV $32.99
13. One 4 oz Clear Chest, ARV $18.99
14. One 2 oz Aller Blast, ARV $18.99
15. One bottle Throat Spray, ARV $12.99
16. One DIY Bitters Book, ARV $24.99
17. One UM Spring Poster, ARV $8.00
18. One UM Medicine Cabinet Poster, ARV $8.00
19. One UM tote bag, ARV $19.99
20. One box Throat Coat, ARV $5.49
21. One box Echinacea Plus, ARV $5.49
22. One box Breathe Easy, ARV $5.49
23. One box Chamomile Lavender, ARV $5.49
24. One box Stress Ease, ARV $5.49
25. One box Cup of Sunshine, ARV $5.49
26. One box Nighty Night, ARV $5.49
27. One box Lemon Balm, ARV $5.49
28. One box Turmeric with Meadowsweet, ARV $5.49
29. One box Peppermint, ARV $5.49
30. One box Roasted Dandelion Root, ARV $5.49
31. One box Ginger Aid, ARV $5.49
32. One Miir Camp Cup, ARV $24.99
33. One TM Notebook, ARV $14.99
These prizes have a total ARV of $460.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a different prize than those listed in the Official Rules. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected by a random drawing. One Winner will be selected per day on each day, from March 7, 2019 through March 9, 2019, for a total of three Winners. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within ten (10) days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to meet any other conditions, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
12. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and the venue for such disputes shall be in Sonoma County in the State of California. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Herbal Apothecary Giveaway
1400 Valley House Drive, Suite 120
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Requests must be received within five (5) days of the Promotion end date.
15. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Traditional Medicinals®, 1400 Valley House Drive, Suite 120, Rohnert Park, CA 94928.
16. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER:
Seems like you’re visiting us from Canada, eh? Please wait while you are redirected to our Canadian website.