People Operations Analyst – ID 133
Department: People Operations
Reports To: Chief People Officer
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, you will support the People Operations team by collecting data, conducting employee surveys and pulse checks, building data sets, analyzing trends, performing statistical and predictive analytics. Additionally, you will roll up your sleeves and do the discovery work to help ensure our People Operations team has clean data and reliable data across all data sets which can be used to develop people insights to create value-added and impactful solutions that help drive the People strategy.
You’ll work in close partnership with the new People Operations Leadership Team (PLT) to lead action-oriented analysis, produce reports, and present your findings highlighting insights, links to the external talent market as well as peer-related trends to develop our people programs.
You will also support the People Operations team by supporting day-to-day needs and special projects as directed.
The People Operations team is newly formed, and our vision is to attract & retain top talent committed to launching innovative botanical wellness products that improve the lives of our consumers, our company, and the planet. As a new team, we will shape and build the People Operations function while supporting the development of a growing, social business to change people’s lives.
- Provide management and employees with information and interpretation of people policies, rules and procedures as required
- Partner with employees and management to provide HR consultation and deliver people reports and insights to support the business as needed
- Support statutory reporting requirements as related to employee leave, benefits administration, and state mandated programs and filings as required
- Ensure data is correct and provided in a timely manner for mandatory and discretionary people-related audits to ensure the Company’s people practices are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Drive other projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Industrial Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics, or another field that uses quantitative analysis, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+yrs experience previous work experience in people analytics or workforce analytics.
- Strong proficiency performing statistical and predictive analytics and advanced skills using analytical software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with capability to process large amounts of data to drive business strategies and decisions.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders on enterprise-level projects
- Experience presenting trends to peers and managers, highlighting data patterns that could be useful for making business decisions.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfort dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communications skills with a solution and client service-workstyle which emphasizes creativity and diligence.
- Developed ability to show discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity & Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Intellectual Horsepower – Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile.
A Partnership With Other Teams
The people operations team you’d be joining cares about our people for moral but also supremely practical reasons: people are our passion. As the company fastly grows, we’ve learned how to collaborate with our partners, and now we’re learning how to become more confident in using technology, data & insights to deliver on our employee value proposition and support our people leaders.
Our Culture and our Mission are our Special Ingredients
First and foremost, we want someone who amplifies our culture, so that the company gets more, not less, idiosyncratic over time. We think of our culture almost like a product we build; we’re both thoughtful and deliberate in our approach.
Everyone Tills the Soil
Of course, we’d need you to be a hard worker, because Traditional Medicinals is an, “everyone digs in” kind of company. We have a service mentality, where the people team serves employees. We believe in civility and respect. However, we expect you to say what’s hard or unpopular even when folks disagree; this is part of how we figure things out, and it’s especially important for a successful People Operations team member.
Apply For This Position:Apply now