Inventory Control & Deployment Specialist – ID 300
Reports To: Director, Logistics
As the Inventory Control & Deployment Specialist, you will be responsible for all inventory-related tasks throughout our network of Co-Packers and 3PL’s. This position is responsible for using the ERP system tools to create an inventory transfer plan, ensuring the right product is at the right warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute daily, weekly, and monthly action plans that improve quality, inventory accuracy, and service.
- Research and analyzes inventory and cycle count discrepancies to find the root cause of the error.
- Reconcile inventory by monitoring all incoming EDI inventory exceptions, including inventory adjustments, inbound receipts, returns, and customer orders.
- Administer cycle count program and create action plans to address inconsistencies.
- Lead continuous improvement activities as related to inventory control. Perform inventory transactions necessary to reconcile inventory.
- Establish and maintain accurate written procedures for all of the main inventory control functions.
- Analyze inventory network and create inventory transfer orders from production facilities to the 3PL network.
- Coordinate and arrange for authorized disposition of damaged and obsolete materials.
- Work with the Sales team to execute a disposition plan on aging inventory.
- Responsible for ensuring the cycle count commitments to Finance are met. Ensure that large dollar/ quantity adjustments are properly communicated to accounting and purchasing.
- Create inventory reports and distribute to management as needed.
- Create transfer orders of raw materials to Co-Manufacturers.
- Create Herb and Blend transfer orders between Santa Rosa and Sebastopol.
- Transactions to support the AX rework process.
- Minimum of 1 year of inventory control. Waived in lieu of work experience for internal candidates.
- Experience in an ERP system. Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have attention to detail and experience conducting root cause analysis.
- Associate Degree. Waived in lieu of work experience for internal candidates
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional travel to 3PL’s and Co-Manufactures. Less than 5%
Apply For This Position:Apply now