Customer Marketing Manager – ID 217
Reports To: Director of Customer Marketing
The Customer Marketing Manager, Innovation position will represent sales and be the customer expert for all non-tea innovation. The position will be a conduit between sales and other key Traditional Medicinals functions within the organization for anything related to innovation. While this person will report to sales, they’ll work closely with Marketing on a day to day basis turning in-sights, into actions, and collaborating on ways to innovate that will assure authorization, trial and repeat purchases. They’ll provide the sales organization with everything necessary to assure innovation success at key customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent sales team and voice of the customer within the organization for innovation categories.
- Must be customer savvy and have the ability to meet with all levels of sales and marketing teams at customer headquarters.
- Collaborate with RSM and marketing teams to develop custom launch and brand development plans and tools to drive trial, repeat and brand development at retail.
- Responsible for providing sales team all necessary information to ensure successful innovation launch, including sales presentations, insights, in-store placement location, samples, specifications, pricing, product images, launch kits etc.
- Develop and maintain consistent management routine that tracks and reports new items performance against key launch objectives.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
Customer Facing with National HQ Sales Experience
Minimum Requirements Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- National customer headquarters Account Management experience – required.
- Strong MS Office (World, Excel & PowerPoint)
Job Setting/Social Conditions/Environmental
- Office environment
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Work from home options depending on location, 1x per week
Leadership Competencies/Behaviors Required
- Ability to lead, influence and communicate effectively
- Team player
- Good Listener
- Strong business acumen
- Creative problem solver
Ability to travel 20-25%
Apply For This Position:Apply now