Business Intelligence Report Analyst – ID 283
Reports To: Business Systems Analyst, Business Intelligence
The role of the Business Intelligence Report Analyst is to gather end-user requirements for reporting needs and design and working with varies resources to fulfill user’s needs. This person will keep track of the existing reports, select the best tool from our existing portfolio to meet the end-user needs for reporting, static reports, interactive reports, etc. The Business Intelligence Report Analyst must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently according to deadlines and maintain agreed upon budget parameters.
This position reports to the Business Systems Analyst – Business Intelligence.
- Proactively communicate with all stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Execute system test cases, scripts and plans for business intelligence tools and supporting databases.
- Be a strong member on projects for their entire lifecycle
- Continuously improve analyst process and adherence
- Manage time, set priorities and perform management escalations
- 3-5 years report design and create
- Power BI knowledge – critical
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to write both business and technical specification
- Experience communicating effectively across all levels of management and all departments
- Business analyst and project management skills
- Proficient with software applications and relational databases
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Other Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Business Intelligence, data warehouse, Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly creative and analytical, a fast learner and a quick thinker
- Unquestionably proactive, with high initiative and drive for results
Apply For This Position:Apply now